Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I know and what I feel

Part one of ?

This blog is being written after some of the things I saw on the news today. Blood pressure was way up and I needed to calm down. I was told a long time ago that it is good to write down what is bothering you and why and you will feel better. So here goes, and hope it is not just ranting.

1. I hate being lied to. Even if it is going to hurt tell me the truth. If you are caught in a lie I know I can never trust you again.
    Obama lied to me and you. He has been lying so much that I think if he does not use his teleprompter he will forget which lie he told and get caught in it. His whole predicency has been a lie as far as I am concerned.

2. If you do not love this country then please leave it. Respect our constitution, our laws and our flag. If you cannot do this then you do not deserve to be here and breath the same air as us who love the USA with all our hearts.
     I believe that Obama does not care about this country at all and never has. If he is proud of it why does he not be proud of his records that he earned here in schools he says he went to and taught at. Why are his records sealed? Why is he not forthcoming with request to show them?

3. I believe that being president of the United States of America is a great honor. You should be proud of being the president and do your best for the people of this country.
    I believe that Barack Hussein Obama is not proud to be the president of this country. It is my opinion that he has tried to destroy our country as we know it and will continue to do so as long as he can get by with it and it also seems to me that others in the administration feel the same way as no one seems to want to help we the people stop this destruction of our great country. As it is now we are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world. Other country leaders talk bad about our president and he just smiles and tells another lie. Where is the American pride?

4. As a leader you must lead and lead with strength and original thoughts and soul searching before you make decisions that will affect the people of the country. You must be up front and honest with the people you wish to lead.
    I really have a problem with Obama saying "I did not know that", "I was not aware", "I saw it on the news when you did", "No one told me". This is unacceptable to me. If you are sitting as president and it is your JOB to know what is going on and when it is going on. That is your job. If you cannot do that job and stay on top of the issues then you need to resign and let someone who has the knowledge and experience to do it better have your position.

5. The amount of money spend by our government is far more than what it brings in. What set me off today is when I read that we are sending more money to a another country when people in our country are hurting so bad and need help.
    How can a president send money after money to countries that hate us? Stop the madness, they will hate us for nothing and they do. They would love to see us all dead. It is the goal of most Muslims to kill all who do not believe as they do. So why is it I am politically incorrect if I am skeptical of these people. As I see it I did not come to your country and try to change you or do you harm. Why should I have to change, be afraid or be politically correct because you want to come to our country and / or take money from our country to further your ideals. That money is needed for the people of the USA.....it belongs to the people of the USA. We have veterans who desperately need help, children going hungry, families who need assistance to put a roof over their families heads and food on the table.....seniors who go without medicines and you give their money to a foreign country. I just do not know what you are thinking except that was part of your plan from the beginning.

6. God bless America. I am offended that God is being taken out of our schools and most public places and even now some are trying to take God out of our armed forces. This is totally wrong to me.
   This is the United States of America, founded on the principles of God and we are fast taking God out of our country as to not offend anyone. I guess I will never be politically correct as I refuse to take God out of my life, my family or my home. I also will defend all as best I can against anyone who wishes to try to take God from me and mine. Same with our flag. Leave them both alone. When we loose our faith we loose it all.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation under God with liberty and justice for all.

I will leave it at this for this blog but there are more coming so look for part two tomorrow. Thank you for taking time to read my blog. It has helped to calm me. If I offended anyone......you may not want to read tomorrows then. Blessings


SEE A VETERAN .........  THANK A VETERAN



.

No comments:

Post a Comment